Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Sharing Your Thoughts
Bence, a fan (and participant) of local theater agreed to answer some questions after seeing Albright's recent production of The Masque of the Beauty and the Beast. Here are some of his thoughts:
1. What was your favorite part of The Masque of the Beauty and the Beast?
-The whole production was good. I had no favorite part because the whole thing was amazing.
2. What was your least favorite part?
-The part where the beast was dying.
3. Did any of the scenes stand out to you? Which ones?
-When the narrator came in at the beginning and walked the isle, and he leaned into the rows and talked to the audience.
Also, the two statues at the beginning were pretty amazing. The set and lighting was great, too.
4. Which character was your favorite? Why?
-The narrator - he put a lot of energy into his part and was very dramatic. I loved his costume as well.
5. Do you have any suggestions for the actors, actresses, or anyone else involved in this production to make it better?